Contractors All Risk Insurance

Contractorsall risks are also known as (CAR) insurance is a non-standard insurance policy that provides coverage for property damage and third-party injury or damage claims, the two primary types of risks on construction projects. Third parties, including subcontractors, may also become injured while working at the construction site.

The contractor’s all risks insurance offers cover for ongoing work on a construction site. This type of insurance is a non-standard insurance policy, particularly useful for contractors, builders, plumbers, and electricians, who might find themselves working on a construction site. The main purpose of contractors’ all risks insurance is to make sure that your ongoing work on a construction site is covered.

So, if there is an unforeseen event such as a flood or fire, the contractor’s all risks insurance will pay to have the work repaired or re-done, meaning that you don’t end up out of pocket. In the event that you are halfway through building an extension on a customer’s home and the extension were to be destroyed by fire, you cannot expect the customer to pay for the work to be re-done and as the contractor, you would not want to pay either – this is where your Contractors all risks insurance is a lifesaver! Cover may also include your contract works, your own or hired plant tools/property and equipment, your employees’ tools, temporary buildings during construction as well as their fixtures and fittings.

*Please call us to obtain your quotation for any of our services detailed on our website.

Contact Us For More Information


— Established in 1989.  

Our surveyors hold at least one of the following qualifications.

Riba Logo - architects certificate

RICS Logo - architects certificate

Cibo Logo - architects certificate

Ciat Logo - architects certificate

ICE Logo - architects certificate

Stroma Logo - architects certificate

Our Latest Reviews

  • David Lake ★★★★★
    I found the staff at ABC+ to be courteous throughout my engagement with them. They took on board my disability and were flexible in their approach in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome. I cannot fault their professionalism … More and their respond time was excellent.
  • Lee Snailham ★★★★★
    John, Andrew, Mark and the team all responded quickly and very professional for our retrospective 10 year guarantee requirements - thank you all and happy to recommend
  • jayjay9210 ★★★★★
    I cannot recommend ABC+ more highly. In a very grey world of deeming a converted victorian flat a new build property they have taken their time and patience to help me understand everything and exceeded my expectations on … More everything they said start to finish. Every single member of staff I spoke to was absolutely excellent. In the process of finding a product I spoke to at least 3 other competitors and was let down time and again after a lengthily process with overly complicated procedures. Lucky enough for me I was referred to ABC+ and not only will I be referring them to other developers, I will be using them shortly again too.

Request a Callback